As dietetic students, we all know that the struggle is definitely real.
Here are just some of the daily encounters...
1. Never brings carrots to school, but on that one rare occasion, OH let the stereotyping begin!
2. When someone asks what your name is and you accidentally cite your source...
3. Clinical Hours.....
4. When others talk about their summer plans and your just like...
5. Ohhh, so you're like a nutritionist right?
6. When someone points out that a "dietetic" student is actually eating calories..
7. When your friend complains they need 10 hours of community service for their major..
8. "Okay so I really need to lose weight and you like know about food, can you make me a meal plan.."
9. When the girl next to you is crunching extremely loud on her carrots...
10. "What's the average salary of a dietitian..."
Just had to put this together for my fellow dietetic friends!
Honestly, I had way to much fun making this.
Hope you all enjoy!