Here's the ingredients!
(I got all of my ingredients in the open container bulk section at whole foods for about $10)
1. Choose your favorite nuts: Almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, etc. About 1 cup
2. Choose favorite dried fruits: Dates, apricots, raisins, cranberries About 1/2 cup
3. Favorite fat: Coconut oil, canola oil, butter. About 1/2 cup
4. Favorite seasoning: Cinnamon, cloves, cardamom. 1-2 tsp
5. Favorite flavor: Vanilla, almond, coconut extract. 1-2 tsp
6. Oats: 4-5 cups of oats
Chop nuts and fruits and combine all dry ingredients.
I chose almonds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, dates and raisins.
Tip: add the dried fruit when there's about 5 minutes
left or you will be left with small burnt pieces of
glass like I did.
Combine wet ingredients
I used coconut oil, brown sugar and a splash of maple syrup. Although I would have preferred honey, I didn't have any at the time.
Enjoy in milk, yogurt, or just by itself!
Simply simple and delicious.